1. Declaration of Protection of Personal Information
In order to offer safe, secure, and reliable service to all the members we, Fu Future Life Lab, Inc. determine the regulations regarding handling all personal information for all the members (“personal information” below), and continue making efforts for the appropriate protection of all personal information.)
2. Protection Policy of Personal Information
(1) We comply with the Personal Information Protection Law, regulations in Telecommunications Business Act on secrets of telecoommunications, and other related laws and regulations.
(2) We comply with the Guidelines on Personal Information Protection Telecommunications Business Act (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Notification No.695.).
(3) We perform proper management of all the personal information that we handle.
(4) Those engaged in operations in our company protect all personal information including that of members and have earned their trust.
(5) We take necessary and appropriate security control measures and continuously strive to improve them in order to prevent illegal access to information, as well as losing, destroying, altering, and leaking information.
3. Handling of Personal Information
(1) Specification of the Purpose of Utilization.
We utilize personal information that we acquire such as the members’ name, address, and phone number for the following purposes: our service provision, member identity verification, charge billing, inquiry response, notification of modification, suspension and abolition of our services, notice of other services that we provide, and notice of all sorts of events and promotions.
(2) Disclosure of personal information.
Where we receive the member’s request for disclosing the personal information on the said person, we accept them after identity verification. In addition, we comply with the request for modification of personal information as quickly as possible.
(3) Utilization and provision of personal information.
We acquire customers personal information only to the extent necessary to provide services. We utilize the information and provide it within the scope of the purpose of acquisition.
(4) Provision to a third party.
We utilize personal information within the scope of the purpose of acquisition and manage it in a proper manner. We do not disclose or provide personal information to third parties unless we inform the person of use of the personal information providing it’s destination and purpose of utilization and to obtain his or her consent. However, this shall not apply to the following cases situations. The provision of personal information to a third party that we execute is as follows:
・Article 218 of Code of Criminal Procedure. (Distress, search, and verification by a warrant.) Where compulsory disposition is made by other rules under this act.
・Where the requirements for demand for disclosure listed in Article 4 of Act on the Limitation of Liability for Damages of Specified Telecommunications Service Providers and the Right to Demand Disclosure of Identification Information of the Senders (Demand for Disclosure of Identification Information of the Sender, Etc.) are satisfied.
・Where we have determined that the acquisition of personal information is required for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual.