4 and 1/2 tbs. uncooked amaranth, cooked 400g (14.1 oz) potato 1 tbs. plum vinegar * Available at natural food store or through the internet 1 tbs. rapeseed oil
1. Mix plum vinegar and rapeseed oil. Add the mixture into cooked amaranth to allow time for the taste to soak into it.
2. Put water, the potatoes, and a pinch of salt into a pan and cook the potatoes. Take the potatoes out when they become soft enough so you can easily stick them with a toothpick. Mash them all including the potato skins when they are still very hot.
3. Add the marinated amaranth to the mashed potatoes and mix them.
“Tubu-Tubu” is a nickname for traditional grains. Traditional grains are delicious and full of the power of mother earth. Traditional grains have all the nutrition that our bodies want in a condensed miraculous balance. Tubu-Tubu also represents a new style of vegetarian cuisine based on Yumiko’s unique theories and recipes, which utilize traditional grains and seasonal vegetables. These grains offer a unique taste and a delightfully chewy texture.
Do you hear your inner voice, “I want to change! I want to break out of my shell and I want to live my own life?” Tubu-Tubu also suggests a way of living that can help your dream come true. By welcoming Tubu-Tubu with it’s wild natural vitality into your table, you are embracing the wild vitality in yourself. This vitality, which everyone is born with can be revived. Your natural rhythm and instinct to live more fully will awaken.
Make Tubu-Tubu your lifestyle practice and you will be able to handle the accelerating change of values in our society with greater ease. You can become a new person full of confidence, enjoying life, independent and relaxed.
1. A nickname for traditional grains.
2. A new style of traditional grain based vegetarian cuisine.
3. A suggestion for a way of living that helps you be consistent with the mechanisms and laws of the natural world.
4. A nickname for our company promoting Tubu-Tubu Future Food, Fu Fu Future Living Laboratory, Inc.
Tubu-Tubu offers Tubu-Tubu Future Food Seminars and support activities to introduce you to “recipes for living” helping you become “the New You.”